Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Long gone but here again!

Hey guys,
I guess there is no way I can find any excuse for coming to my blog once in two months ..So I shall get on with this post, yes, finally after much procrastination I am here with one! I am sure this is not an excuse for not blogging but I have been travelling the whole of this month..ok..ok..I have become a reluctant blogger but it wasn't this way when I started off almost three years back..It's not easy to work full time and do justice to the high pressure world of fashion blogging, I say!

These are some shots from the time that I was away from Bombay..hopefully I will reinvigorate this blog very soon..Btw happy festivities to all my Indian followers this time of the year is much cherished..

DSC_0580.JPG_effected

Wearing jacket, shoes and pants from H&M,



Skirt from SF thrift store, basic tee H&M

DSC_0575.JPG_effected

Shorts from a Korean brand, polka dotted over sized shirt from Forever 21, shoes from H&M

2 comments:

Mukta Jain said...

Lovely styling !!

CorpGirl said...

Electric blue with black & white strips. Wow!

Check out tips to a corporate closet:

http://corporategirlscloset.blogspot.in/2012/10/from-work-to-party.html