Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekend fun!

Hey guys,
My week was pretty dull and boring, nothing exciting other than a night out with the Girls on Friday.

But I have some great stuff for all you lovely people..scroll down the page and you will know what I am talking about.

Also, here is one of the looks I curated for my Limeroad scarpbook, do check them out, and tell me what is your favourite one..
look 2

Want to get your hands on some Romwe leggings, take part in this giveaway..

1, Take a photo in Romwe leggings
2, Post with @romwe #romwemay “I’m xxx(name), I’m in xxx(city), I’m wearing Romwe leggings on Instagram
3, Locate your positions
4, Follow Romwe on Instagram

Here is the example:
Time 05/09/2013 to 06/09/2013

Check the contest (@romwe) you will know how to join:

romwe leggings giveaway

Happy Weekend guys!!!!!!!!